The InfoStrat.VE control provides a WPF interface for the Virtual Earth 3D control, complete with data binding for camera control and WPF-based pushpins. All Win32 restrictions (air space control, no rotation or visual brush) are eliminated. Microsoft Surface is also supported.
InfoStrat.VE allows WPF and Microsoft Surface developers to take full advantage of Virtual Earth 3D with minimal overhead. Simply reference the dll, add a single VEMap control to your XAML, and you have a map!
The control eliminates the Win32 Interop restrictions, so you can do everything with this VE control that you could do with any native WPF control, including:
– Overlay items (no more transparent windows!)
– Rotate and transform the map within the interface (no more boring rectangles, bring on the 360 degree interfaces!)
– Use the map within a Visual Brush (you know you want faded reflections!)
InfoStrat.VE Crack License Key Free [Latest]
+ Easily create a custom WPF interface that is the same as any native Microsoft Surface control
+ Eliminates Win32 interop restrictions, so you can use any WPF control
+ Seamlessly use the whole of the RT 3D engine – no more Win32 UIAccess exceptions!
+ Fully supports any Microsoft Surface
+ Easily use camera control
+ Easily use geographic positioning systems
+ Surface Blending – highly optimized surface blending to the surface, your controller will never stutter!
+ Fully supports 96 dpi – no more appearance issues!
+ Uses the latest.Net 3.5 framework features
+ Interop Win32 DLL
+ Transparency control
The InfoStrat.VE Download With Full Crack control does not require the IE plug-in to work. The control uses a variety of techniques to allow it to work on IE4 as well as the more modern versions.
– Version 3.0 of InfoStrat.VE Crack For Windows. This version brings Surface support and incorporates fixes into the default theme.
– Displayed Pushpins now have a visual style applied. Displayed pushpins have an unique visual style, so be sure to style the Pushpin properties in the XAML!
– The region displayed on screen (the bounds of the control are displayed on screen) is now always not visible when the control is displayed.
– Region visual updates. All areas that are shaded will now update in unison!
– Drag’n’Drop support. You can now drag’n’drop multiple pushpins from one map to another!
– The edges of the InfoStrat.VE control are now translucent. You can toggle this by right clicking on the control and selecting “Transparent”.
– Pushpin visual changes. Several pushpin properties have been added, such as title, image, tool tip text and even nice visual changes that may be made to the pushpin. See below.
– Support for the HD NormalMap Texture Format. This is a huge performance improvement on the normal map files and allows the maps to be used in a variety of ways (with the surface blending).
– Added a new theme for the InfoStrat.VE control. This brings support for the new-ish control system and is included in the control with the surface theme.
– Support for the new HD NormalMap Texture Format has been added. This is a huge performance improvement on the normal map files and allows the maps to be used in a variety of ways
InfoStrat.VE Crack Free [Latest] 2022
InfoStrat.VE puts the Data as well as the Visual layer of Virtual Earth 3D into a WPF control.
InfoStrat.VE does this by creating an interop proxy dll to the Windows Installer 4 Interop DLL. This enables both managed WPF and Microsoft Surface development to access VE functionality.
InfoStrat.VE is built on the Virtual Earth 3D API by creating a.NET wrapper that sits on top of the original VE API.
InfoStrat.VE can be installed as a standalone control or as a part of the Virtual Earth 3D controls set (with or without the license required).
If you are not a part of the MSIXS or want more than the bundled set of controls, InfoStrat.VE provides a means of installing the control and it’s sole purpose is to display the map.
Included in the package are the following:
– An interop proxy dll with COM registration
– MapData folder containing a converted version of the original VE database
– MapVirtualEarth assemblies for the three newest map service providers (Japan, North America, and Virtual Earth Tour)
– MapReducer.exe utility to merge the MapData and VETargets folders
– InfoStrat.VE.xml manifest file that enables the control to be installed as a standalone control
– InfoStrat.VE.dll assembly, which is used to set up the COM host environment
– InfoStrat.VE.default.png and InfoStrat.VE.high.png icons for use in the VSIX setup
– InfoStrat.VE xaml-template file for use in the VSIX setup
– InfoStrat.VE Sample app
– InfoStrat.VE.sln Visual Studio project
– InfoStrat.Ve.vsprops Visual Studio project file
– InfoStrat.Ve.msi MSI package
– InfoStrat.Ve.msi.publish MSI package
InfoStrat.VE provides the functionality of the Virtual Earth 3D Silverlight control,
but in Win32. It provides everything you can do in Silverlight, including:
– Data binding of latitude and longitude to the map (StreetView and LocalAreaSupport)
– Camera control (Pan, Zoom, Center, Rotate, Waypoints, DrawLine)
– Pushpins (including Silverlight DataForm pushpins)
– Multiple camera control in combination with the pushpins (Drag camera to a pushpin to change viewpoint)
– Geo-location DataForm pushpins (Geolocation enabled pushpins)
– Full VisualBrush support
– Fully.NET 3.5 enabled, supports WPF, WinForms, Silverlight and ASP.NET.
*NOTE: InfoStrat.VE is fully featured and includes the VE 3D Silverlight control as well as the.NET control that provides the VE controls functionality, it will not run without the included control or VisualBrush controls.
Does not include the actual Virtual Earth 3D control.
How to Install:
1. Unzip the.zip file on your computer.
2. Download the.wxs file from the installer.
2. Burn to a CD and install.
1. The full.NET 3.5 component of the MapControls has been replaced by InfoStrat.VE control as
the core SDK. This control now inherits the core SDK and functionality.
2. InfoStrat.VE now includes the actual VE 3D Silverlight control.
3. The.NET 3.5 MapControls no longer have the legacy VEMap.xaml or VEMap.xaml.vb files.
An installer will automatically be created for the.NET 3.5 package.
Please refer to the README.txt file within the zip file for more details.
1. You will need the Visual Studio 2008 SP1, it’s available as an ISO from Microsoft.
2. You will need to add the Windows Support folder to your search path and set the PATH enviornment variable to
include the location of the Windows Support folder.
1. On the Visual Studio toolbar, go to View -> Customize
2. On the Image tab, select the Edit Product.NET Command Line
3. Click Add New Command Line
4. In the Add new
What’s New In?
The InfoStrat.VE control is ideal for creating an “over the top” virtual earth map; where the camera is located above the WPF rendering surface. An InfoStrat.VE control will be useful for development and debugging of WPF Applications. The control allows developers to integrate the 3D functionality of Virtual Earth into a WPF application.
Some of the features that make InfoStrat.VE such a strong control include:
– Uses native WPF code to render 3D map in a virtual earth fashion
– No overhead of Win32 Interop control
– No Win32 restrictions
– Map control allows customization of map attributes
– Uses standard WPF brushes and controls
– Virtual earth specific attributes are accessible via Data Binding
– Uses simple markup definition to define a map in a XAML file
– XAML defines the map as a visual element, so it is highly reusable
– If client is running WFP, it is automatically added to
– InfoStrat.VE uses the Windows.Forms exception handling mechanism
– Controls are defined in a single XAML file
– If hosted in a WPF application, InfoStrat.VE is easily accessible to the rest of the application; no more virtual earth processes need to be started to access the map.
– WPF and Surface are fully supported
– Uses standard WPF attributes; InfoStrat.VE needs no special definition
The Bazzar Control for Virtual Earth 3D integrates the Virtual Earth 3D control into a WPF Metro-style UI with a simple “buy now” button and predefined pricing for virtual earth content. Buyers are presented with a list of products for purchase, and a simple “buy now” button allows them to purchase virtual earth content from their desktop.
No client-side code is required as the Virtual Earth 3D control is brought inside the WPF application on the customers machine (not in a separate desktop). Bazzar for Virtual Earth allows the Bazaar application to provide content for the 3D content, and the Bazaar application can run as a WPF Metro application, provided it has VS 2010 installed. When needed, the Bazaar control dynamically loads and references the Virtual Earth 3D control into the Bazaar WPF application. When doing so the control can display the 2D map of the Virtual Earth content, allowing the customer to view the virtual earth content.
Standalone WPF applications that wish to integrate the Virtual
System Requirements For InfoStrat.VE:
OS: Windows 7/8/10
Processor: Intel Core i3-2120 3.10GHz or equivalent
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD 4000 or equivalent
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 2 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 compatible
To run the game at 1080p, choose 1920×1080 as the resolution. To run the game at 1680×1050, choose 1280×1024.