CBD Dog Treats
Give your pet the benefits of phytocannabinoid-rich hemp oil. Our veterinarian-formulated treats are made from water-soluble hemp oil and contain the same formulas from the same facilities as all of our other products. Our treats provide superior results in a tasty, chewable dog treat.
Our tasty dog treats contain water-soluble, organic, phytocannabinoid-rich hemp oil that is safe for your dog.
Features and Benefits
- Chewable and easy to digest
- Alleviates symptoms of anxiety
- Boosts appetite
- Relieves pain
- Supports skin health
- Prevents seizures
- Quickly and easily relaxes the body
We provide free shipping for orders over $99. You can also get a free 10% off coupon if you sign up for our newsletter. Get in touch with our team by filling out our contact form today.
We care about the health of your pets. At Green Grove, we carry a range of CBD-infused dog treats so that your furry friends can experience everything CBD has to offer.
What is CBD?
CBD, or Cannabidiol, is a substance found in the cannabis plant. CDB oil targets the receptors located in the brain, organs, immune cells, and central nervous system and stimulate relaxation. Don’t fret—unlike THC, CBD is not psychoactive and does not contain mind-altering properties. It can provide your dog with pain relief and a calming sensation without harming them with intoxicating effects associated with THC.
Main Health Benefits for Dogs
Not all products in pet shop shelves are good for your dog. Nowadays, more and more pet owners are seeking natural treats for their furry friends, and CBD is a great place to start.
Its main benefits for dogs include:
- Anxiety can be difficult to deal with, and dogs can experience it, too. Many dogs can also suffer from depression triggered by certain circumstances, such as owners going on long trips or losing a fellow canine companion. It can result in abnormal or destructive behaviors, such as pacing, urinating in the home, or chewing on objects. CBD-infused pet treats have calming properties that can relax your dog during times of stress.
Relieves chronic pain
- Even dogs can’t escape pain. Dogs can experience joint inflammation and soreness that can take a long time to subside. By feeding them CBD treats, you can provide them relief from pain. CBD oil targets aching joints and soothes chronic inflammation that prevents healing.
- Dogs can lose their appetite for a number of reasons. It could be pain, stress, or more complicated digestive issues. If you want to give your dogs a treat, CBD biscuits might do the trick. It can boost their appetite while relieving them of stomach pain and discomfort.
- Some processed dog treats can do more harm than good to your dog’s skin. There are certain chemicals in commercialized treats your dog may be allergic to, causing irritation and hot spots. With CBD treats, you don’t have to worry about harmful chemicals. All ingredients are organic and natural, promoting excellent skin health in dogs.
- There are a number of pets that suffer from seizures, causing great pain for your dog. CBD has been known to reduce the frequency of seizure attacks in both humans and dogs. Feeding your furry pets CBD-infused treats can help manage their symptoms.